This year why not focus on becoming more intentional about being the person you were created to be! Instead of a traditional New Year’s resolution, set a goal you can ACTUALLY stick with past the first month of 2018! Here are 10 tips for success in the new year!
1. Adopt a healthy lifestyle that incorporates mind, body, and soul
2. Commit to your Fitness and Nutrition
3. Put your goals on paper and journal your progress. or create a vision board
4. Follow the 52/7 rule...instead of one yearly goal commit to something for 52 days, measure your progress, and then repeat 6 more times during the year.
5, Begin a meditation practice ~ start simple with 5-10 minutes a day and find your best form of meditation, a mantra, visualization or a walking meditation
6. Forgive yourself first and then extend forgiveness to others
7. Find a buddy ~ research shows you are more likely to stick with something when you are in a community.
8. Remember you will be defined by your Comebacks, not your Setbacks
9. Embrace food prep Sunday ~ success is where opportunity meets preparation!
10. BE Grateful always ~ and try keeping a gratitude journal
Most of all Let Love guide your Life! Cheers to Healthy Living in 2018! And Cheers to YOU!